Air Duct Cleaning Services
Air Duct (HVAC) Cleaning / Residential & Commercial by Fresh Air
Routine air duct cleaning and sanitation of heating and air-conditioning systems will help control the gathering of mold, mildew, dust mites, pollen, bacteria, and viruses, which incubate within your HVAC system.
All of which are key elements associated with your indoor air quality.
A clean and sanitized heating and air-conditioning system will enhance the overall quality of life, increase productivity, decrease time lost to illness and decrease energy cost. Certified by the A.S.C.R., Fresh Air can help improve your indoor air quality.
Fresh Air's 6 Step Process for Air Duct Cleaning
- Free inspection of main plenums and flex for damage and leaks.
- Remove, clean, disinfect, and reinstall all registers.
- Use of powerful compressed air and 2500 CFM HEPA vacuums (Source removal process)
- Optional Cleaning of your coils, blower fan, interior housing, drain pan.
- Optional treatment with Fosters 40-20 anti microbial duct sealer.
- Final Inspection with UV Lights